Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introduce Yourself

Thank you for my visiting my blog. I am a self-employed counselor in the Kansas City, Missouri area (USA). I offer individual, marriage, and family consultation as well as small business coaching for self-employed people. I blog on topics relevant to creating a successful and fullfilling business. I'm passionate about coaching people to reach their potential in both life and work.

It's your turn now. I want to hear from you. Tell me about yourself. Who are you? Where are you? What do you do? And, what do you want to read about on this blog?

This will encourage me to post more frequently, and include content that you want to read! Make sure to include a link to your site and/or blog. This will give you a few hits to your site, while assisting me in helping you.

(Note: If you are reading this via Facebook, please post your introduction on my blogger page. I've made it easier to comment and connect to your site, as you no longer need to be registered to comment.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a Registered Dietitian in private practice, focusing primarily on clients with emotional eating issues. This can run the gamut from anorexia/bulimia to folks who have struggled with weight for many years, and have finally decided to give up on the dieting once and for all. Most of my work is as part of a therapeutic team, minimally including a therapist, perhaps also a psychiatrist, group therapist, art therapist, family therapist, personal trainer, etc. For these clients in particular, the dynamic of the team approach is incredibly effective in addressing their issues. It takes both disciplines, the understanding of the psychological and the physical, to really get at what is happening is these cases. I would love to discuss this with anyone who wants to know more, electronically, phone, or in person-look me up on LinkedIn!

Marci P said...

Thank you Paula for your introduction post. It was helpful working with you on a common client, so I will keep recommending you to others.

Are there any topics you'd like to read about on my blog?

Paul W. Anderson, Ph.D. said...

Clients come to me to find help putting the joy back into their relationships. I also do coaching with family businesses.

I am a licensed psychologist in KS and MO in private practice. Always interested in clinical issues and ways to promote private practice on line.